The cookies used are session cookies only and do not collect any personally identifying information. Session cookies allow users to be recognized within a website so any page changes, data or item or data selection done is remembered from page to page. The cookies used, thus, improve the website experience and web hosting services.
Most modern web browsers allow the user some control of most cookies through the personal browser settings. You will find more about cookies and their functionality, including how to see what cookies have been set up and how to manage and block/disable them, on the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This website will:
- remember what is in your shopping basket
- remember where you are in the order process
- remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to use the special services and functionalities of our website.
The following are not strictly necessary, but are required to provide you some services with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This website will:
- offer Bugtracking services
- offer Live Chat Support (if available)
- track the pages the user visits via Google Analytics
- targeting Cookies
This Website Will:
- allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not
- share any personal information with third parties.
Table of cookies used on this website:
Technical Cookie Session
Joomla CMS Cookie
This cookie allows us to keep persistent information across pages, based on the users' preferences and site activity, such as language preferences, in order to keep your session active.
This cookie is saved by the CMS with which the website was created to access all areas of the website. This information is stored only in your browser and expires once your browser is closed.